• Our hire conditions are fair and reasonable and aimed at ensuring every customer receives clean, safe equipment.
• Prices listed or quoted are per item hire exclusive. Any other labour requirements for setting up any particular event will incur
• Prices are subject to change without notice.
• Prices include GST and NT hire tax of 1.8%.
• Prices are for a minimum 24 hour period only. Hire periods will be measured in days unless otherwise agreed. Late returns will be charged for accordingly.
• When an event is to take place on a weekend, our normal procedure is to deliver Friday and pick up Monday. However, if we elect to deliver or pick up on a Saturday or Sunday, we may do so at our own expense. An extra labour fee will be charged should the client request for the removal of the equipment before Monday.
• Prices do not include weekend labour, out of business hours labour or out of business hours’ delivery or collection, please speak to one of our staff members for more information and coatings.
• Delivery charges vary within Darwin & Palmerston* Outside Palmerston – by negotiation per event.
• A 20% Deposit is payable to confirm bookings with balance due before the event or delivery.
• All orders are COD, Cash, Direct Deposit, cheque or Credit card. Accounts will only be supplied if prior arrangements have been made with Terms Strictly 14 Days or late payment fees apply.
• There is a minimum of 7 days notice before cancellation, failing this a 50% of the total rental cost will be charged. Orders cancelled on the day of delivery, 100% of the total rental cost will be charged.
• A Bond is payable on collected items and usually included in total amount owing, this is refunded after the event if all items are returned as per supplied. If any items are damaged, dirty or not returned the cost is taken out of the Bond. If the amount owing for damaged, dirty or non returned items exceeds the bond paid, then the hirer must pay the difference.
• Hire items are not insured.
• The hirer is responsible for loss, damage or breakage of all items hired on collected goods until returned or on delivered goods until collected. Replacement costs are as of current days pricing and are payable as cash settlement
• All items (including BBQ’s Gas & Wood) must be returned in clean condition to avoid additional cleaning charges. Cleaning fees for Glasses, Crockery & Cutlery are 0.45c per item.
• Orders are checked when packed and any damage or short fall will incur a charge. Please notify immediately any shortage or damage on delivery.
• While the equipment is checked and maintained regularly, occasionally equipment can fail. You agree to exempt us from the liability, loss or damage caused by the failure of equipment beyond our control.
• Transportation outside of the Darwin area by the hirer is to be the responsibility of the hirer. Transportation arranged by a common carrier is to be the responsibility of the hirer, i.e. items leaving from Allabout Party Hire or Darwin Party Hire warehouse’s to when they are returned.
When hiring linen, please note the following:
• If using candles, please ensure wax does not make any contact with the linen .
• Cigarettes or any other naked flames should not come into contact with the linen . If using chairs other than those supplied by Darwin/Allabout Party Hire, please do not force chair covers to fit,
• Anything that could be stained should be washed in cold water immediately as permanent stains will be charged for.
• In addition, if stains require excess cleaning in an attempt to remove, a cleaning free may be charged Pins, staples or anything else that will puncture the linen should not be used.
• Please insure all linen is dry and food items are shaken off before packing away as mould leaves permanent stains.
• Any missing linen will be charged for .
• Any other damages will also be charged for i.e. holes, pulls, rips, split seam, etc.
• Darwin/Allabout party hire linen cannot be substituted for any other linen.
• Any items that are charged for can be viewed at our office within 2 days of Darwin/Allabout Party Hire notification
- “Agreement” -this agreement between the Hirer and the Owner.
- “Hirer” – a person, firm, corporation or organization hiring equipment from the Owner. Any person who signs this Agreement purportedly on behalf of the Hirer will be taken to have the full authority to sign on the Hirer’s behalf.
- “Owner” -Concort Pty Ltd t/a/ Allabout Party Hire & Events / Darwin Party Hire
- “Equipment” – all material items supplied to the Hirer.
THE CLIENTS OBLIGATIONS
It is a condition of any hiring that the hirer must keep and use the said equipment in a careful and responsible manner. The hirermust not use the same for hiring purposes and must return the same to the owner as it’s office from which the equipment was taken, in the same condition as when received. The hirer declares all particulars as to name, address, license details provided are true and correct including persons collecting on hirer’s behalf.
The Client will:
(a) bear responsibility for the Equipment hired from the time of its delivery until collection by or return to the Supplier;
(b) upon installation, deliver or collection of the Equipment immediately examine the Equipment to satisfy itself as to its condition and suitability and fitness for the purpose to which it requires the Equipment. In accepting the Equipment the Client acknowledges that it has duly examined the Equipment and has satisfied itself as required. The Client acknowledges that it has not in any way relied upon the skill of judgment or any representation made by or on behalf of the Supplier in respect of the Equipment, its purpose, suitability or performance.
(c) should the Client alter its installation or delivery requirements prior to, during or after installation or delivery, the Client is liable for all extra costs of the Suppliers employees and cartage
(d) assume the risk of and indemnify and hold the Supplier harmless from and against any and all property damage and personal injury resulting from:
1. the use of the Equipment
2. all necessary surface repairs
(e) use the Equipment in a proper, safe and prudent manner and only for the purpose and capacity for which is was designed;
(f) ensure all Equipment is returned or ready for collection by the Supplier, in a clean, dry and properly packed condition and if being collected, is readily accessible. The Client will pay for all cleaning or drying costs and for any damage resulting from not properly drying, cleaning and/or packing the Equipment.
The Client must at all times indemnify Supplier against all damages, costs, charges, expenses, actions, claims and demands which may be sustained, suffered, recovered or made against Supplier by any person for any damage to property, animal or thing, death or any injury that a person may sustain when using, entering or being near any part of the services supplied by Supplier which arises as a result of any cause or reason whatsoever, whether it arises naturally, negligently or otherwise except to the extent caused by a willful act of Supplier of its employees. In respect of use of the Goods, to the extent that our loss is caused by our negligence, Your liability is diminished All items are not insured and it is the responsibility of the Client to insure if necessary.
DELIVERY OR INSTALLATION
Where the Business Owner is responsible for delivery or delivery & installation, the Owner undertakes that it will use its best endeavors to make delivery and/or installation at the specified time but in the event that the Owner is unable for any reason to deliver or erect the specified equipment at the specified time, the Owner shall not be liable for any loss or
damage suffered by the Hirer.
LOST OR DAMAGED ITEMS
The hirer is responsible for loss, damage or breakage of all items hired on collected goods until returned or on delivered goods until collected. Replacement costs are as of current days pricing and are payable as cash settlement The Client will be required to pay for lost or damaged items, at a replacement cost price within 7 days of Supplier issuing an invoice. If payment is not made within 7 days of an invoice being issued, we will automatically deduct the total amount from the supplied credit card details. All overdue amounts will incur interest charges until full payment is received. Interest will accrue, at 3% over the current business overdraft as charged by the Suppliers banking institution.
Final and full payment for any services provided by Supplier in accordance with this Agreement must be made 7 days prior to any event or delivery. If full payment is not received 7 days prior this date of the event or delivery, the Supplier reserves the right to refuse to fulfill their obligations under the contract and the Client agrees to indemnify the Supplier against all losses whatsoever incurred as a result of the non-fulfillment of the contract.
The Client agrees they will pay any legal or collection expenses, costs or disbursements incurred in recovering any amount owed to Supplier. The Client agrees to provide the Supplier with the Client’s credit card number, expiry date and any other information which may be necessary to debit the Client’s credit card prior to delivery of any Equipment. The Client authorises the Supplier to debit credit card for any subsequent charges for loss, damage repair or other expenses which are to be paid within seven days of the relevant invoice being issued.
TERMINATION OF HIRE
The Supplier may terminate the hire at any time. The Client shall have no claims for such termination. The Client may terminate the hire of the Equipment by:
(a) returning the Equipment to the Supplier during normal working hours; or
(b) notifying the Supplier that the Equipment is ready for collection, provided that the Client keeps the Equipment safe until collection. Upon termination of hire, the Supplier is entitled to take possession of the Equipment immediately and for this purpose the Client irrevocably appoints the Supplier as his agent and authorises the Supplier to;
(c) enter upon any land or premises upon which the Equipment is situated or where the Supplier has any reason to believe the Equipment may be situated;
(d) remove the Equipment whether or not it is affixed to the land or premises, connected to the property or Equipment not owned by the Supplier, in use by the Client or any other person or containing property not owned by the Supplier. If the Equipment is not finally returned or ready for pickup by the suppler at the expiration or termination of the hire period, the Client shall pay an additional charge of 100% the daily rate for every additional day or part thereof that the Equipment is retained by the Client unless otherwise specified but the Supplier.
(e) If the supplier agrees with the hirer that all items will be collected the day or days following after the event finishes the client is responsible for all equipment left in venues indoors or outdoors until collection is completed. Equipment delivered and/or collected and taken to an outdoor and/or insecure venue where security is not arranged, is the total responsibility of the hirer – any items missing or damaged will be charged for accordingly.
This commitment form is to serve as Client’s written authorisation for Supplier to perform services and/or contract with Suppliers for the agreed services and products. The Client’s signature also indicates understanding of estimates, prices, terms and liability to Supplier for said items or services. Alterations or revisions of above specifications involving extra costs will be executed only upon additional written orders.
Any alteration or deviation from the agreed specifications involving extra cost of material or labour will only be executed upon written orders for same and will become an extra charge over the sum agreed in the initial order. All agreements must be made in writing and payment will be required as above. The Supplier may refuse to decorate events in the occurrence of the Client engaging another decorator for the same event. This may be negotiated but written notice of the specifics must be given in order for it to be considered.
Supplier does not refund money if you change your mind. Hire of all Equipment is 24-hour term unless otherwise negotiated with the Supplier. The Supplier’s identification, trade name, trade mark and signage may appear on the Equipment. The Client must not conceal or obliterate these. The Client cannot claim any charges from the Supplier for advertising in respect of these.
The Client must not: remove the Equipment from the site or its position of installation; alter the Equipment; repair or attempt to repair the Equipment; or use the Equipment for a purpose which is different from that for which it is designed without the authority of the Supplier. All prices quoted are subject to change without notice. Prices quoted are for installation and delivery during normal business hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and Saturday 9am to 12noon. Other times will incur out of hours or Sunday surchages
08 8984 4476
Monday – Friday / 8:30am – 4:30pm
Saturday / by appoinment
Sunday / Closed
Our just fill the contact form
1/7 Bomding Road
Winnellie NT 0820